You can create and edit a bot in the Bots
a new bot, open the "Create a new bot
the previously created bot, click "Edit Bot
" in the table where every bots are displayed.
- Full list of bot settings:
- Bot Name: Come up with a bot name.
- Exchange: Select the exchange where the trade will take place.
- API key: Select an API key from one of the previously created ones or create a new one.
- Pair: Select a trading pair. For your convenience, we provide a list of trading pairs that have had the most profitable trades in the last 24 hours.
- Algorithm: Select a bot algorithm.
LONG. The bot will buy an asset when its price falls and sell everything that was bought when the price rises.
- SHORT. The bot will sell the asset when its price rises and buy back what it sold when the price falls.
- Deposit: Select a virtual wallet from previously created ones or create a new one. The virtual wallet determines the size of the deposit with which the bot will operate. For convenience, you can check here the balance of the cryptocurrency needed on the exchange online. The user is, then, invited to use the templates of the bot's settings:
All settings fields listed below will be filled in automatically by clicking on one of the templates. You can skip this step and set each of the settings by yourself. You can also create your own configuration templates for later use.
Basic Bot Settings:
- Price change overlap (%): The percentage of price change overlap determines how much percent of the grid of orders will cover the price change. In fact, this setting sets how much percent of the current price will be protected by the last order in the grid.
- Indent of first order (%): Sets by how many percent the price of the first order in the grid will be less than the current price on the exchange (for the LONG algorithm) or more than the current price on the exchange (for the SHORT algorithm).
- The price on the exchange: Select the price on the exchange from which to calculate the grid of orders. These could be the prices:
- PURCHASE (price of first order in a grid of sales).
- SALE (price of first order in a grid of purchases).
- AVERAGE (average price between current PRICES FOR PURCHASE and SALE).
We recommend using the SALE
price for the LONG algorithm and the PURCHASE
price for the SHORT algorithm.
- The grid of orders, % of Martingale: Here you can set the number of orders in the grid and the Martingale percentage (by how many percent each next order in the grid will be larger than the previous one). By clicking the "View Order Grid" button, you can see the calculated grid of orders (all prices and amounts of orders of the grid).
By clicking the PRO
button you can create your grid of orders
by manually determining the number of orders and the volume of each of the orders as a percentage of the total deposit.
- Partial placement of the grid of orders. Read a more detailed description on this configuration here.
- Cycle restructuring. Read the detailed description on this configuration here.
- Profit (%): here set in percentage of the target profit which will be laid by the bot when calculating the price of the final order (take-profit order) cycle.
The commission of the exchange is not taken into account when calculating the price of the take-profit order, so put it in this setting.
- Profit Coin: Specifies which of the trading coins will make a profit.
For the "LONG" algorithm, profit is only possible in the second coin of the trading pair, so if the LONG algorithm is selected, this setting is not available.
For the "SHORT" algorithm, the profit can be in both the second and the first coin of the trading pair, so the user can choose which coin the bot will earn in.
- Updating the price of the grid of orders(%): There are times when a bot has put out a chain of orders, and the current stock price goes the other way. So you have to wait for the current price on the stock exchange to return to the price of the first order in the grid and execute it, but it can take a long time.
Instead of waiting, you can tighten the chain of orders closer to the current stock price. Here you can set the percentage of removal of the current price on the exchange from the price of the first order in the grid, after which the current grid of orders is canceled and a new one is placed.
- Delay before cancellation of order grid to update price: There is a delay in minutes before starting to cancel the current order grid when the "Order Grid Lift" setting is set. This option avoids frequent cancellations of the current order grid when the price has changed in a very short time and has returned to the previous level. You can wait a while before you take down the current chain of orders.
- Delay after cancellation of the grid of orders to update price: The delay here is in minutes before displaying the new grid after canceling the previous grid of orders. This setup also avoids negative consequences in a situation where the price has changed in a very short time and has returned to the previous level.
- Delay after completion of cycle: Set the delay in minutes before starting a new cycle after the completion of the current cycle.
- Capitalization of profit: When making a profit, you can add it to a virtual wallet that uses the bot, thus increasing the bot’s deposit. When this option is enabled, the specified percentage of profit from the work of the bot will be credited to the virtual wallet that uses the bot.
- Logarithmic distribution of prices: Usually, the order grid is calculated in such a way that the order prices in it are arranged linearly (at the same distance from each other over the price change overlap).
With small price fluctuations, the first smallest orders in the grid will most often be executed.
To attract more deposits to trade with small price fluctuations, a logarithmic price distribution can be used that increases the density of orders near the current price and reduces the density of orders at a distance from the current price.
Order density can be adjusted differently for different situations using the Logarithmic coefficient increasing or decreasing it. For most cases (when the order density needs to be increased near the current price on the exchange) the value =1.5 will be appropriate.
: By setting the values to be > 1 You increase the density of orders near the current price on the exchange, and by setting the values to be < 1 (these values are 0.1 to 0.9) you can instead increase the density of the orders by moving away from the current price on the exchange.
By clicking the View Grid of Order,
button you can see the calculated order grid according to the selected logarithmic coefficient.
- Price limit: Use this setup to ensure that the bot does not start buying too expensive (LONG algorithm) or selling too cheap (SHORT algorithm). It allows you to specify the maximum price above which the bot will not start a cycle for the LONG algorithm and the minimum price below which the bot will not start a cycle under the SHORT algorithm.
The automatically flipping of the algorithm
Automatic switching of trading pairs
Filters for a bot to start operating
Notification of bot work.
- Fix the first partially executed order: Sometimes the first order in the grid is partially executed, after which the price goes the other way. This happens when the bot operates with a large deposit and the orders in the grid are quite voluminous, even the very first one. In such a situation, you can wait a long time for the desired price to return and for the order to be executed in full for the algorithm to continue. By including this setting, you can set a percentage of profit to calculate the price at which you will make a profit if we cancel the partially executed order and charge for its sum the final cycle of the order (take-profit order). Because the price has gone in the direction where you can make a profit, the order turned out to just be too big.
If you want to configure your own unique settings for notifying a single bot or several bots, this can be done when editing each of them in the "Notification
- WEB: The event information will be displayed in the head of the user’s personal account.
- E-mail: Information about the event will be sent to the user’s e-mail address. You can specify multiple e-mail addresses.
- SMS: Event information will be sent via SMS. You can specify multiple phone numbers.
- Telegram: Information about the event will be sent to Telegram using the Telegram bot.
To enable Telegram notifications, you need to do exactly as described in Telegram notifications.
- Locking order executed (take-profit order): When a take-profit order is executed, a notification will be sent to the user.
- The entire grid of orders has been executed: If all the orders of the safe grid have been executed, a notification will be sent to the user.
- Error: If there is a bug in the bot, a notification will be sent to the user.
- The current account balance for commission (BNB) is low: If the balance of the BNB coin on the BINANCE exchange is insufficient for bot operation, the notification will be sent to the user.
- Bot started: When the bot starts, a notification will be sent to the user.
- Bot stopped: When the bot stops, a notification will be sent to the user.
- Select the email address for the notifications: Here you can select one or more email addresses where the notifications will be sent.
- Select the telephone number for the notification: Here you can select one or more phone numbers where the notifications will be sent.