How do I get started? What is needed for this?
- Register with us and confirm your registration by e-mail. This will take a few minutes.
- The bot trades funds that are in your accounts on the exchanges. Therefore, you need to have accounts on the crypto exchanges where you are going to trade with the necessary balances of cryptocoins for trading. We don't store or accept deposits of your cryptomonets for trading, and we do not make any payments (except for payments under the RevenueBot referral program). All crypto coins are stored in your accounts on crypto exchanges.
- Create API keys on the necessary crypto exchanges and add them to our service. To work with the exchange, the bot needs an API key to access the exchange on behalf of your account. The key consists of the key itself and the secret part.
API keys need to be created only with trading rights, but without the rights to withdraw funds from the exchange. Don't use the API key that our bot uses for any other needs or services.
- Create virtual wallets in our service. Virtual wallets are used to define the deposit bot to which it will operate.
- Top up your RevenueBot account balance. The RevenueBot account balance is used to write off a commission for every profitable transaction that the bot makes for you. You can replenish the RevenueBot account balance later when you get the first profit from the bot trade.
Read about the cost of our services here.
- Create one or more bots and run them. If you are a beginner, then using our Quick Start menu, you can create a bot without going into a lot of fine-tuning. "Quick Start" is a simplified step-by-step creation of a bot. It is useful for users who are just beginning to get acquainted with our service. In every step you are given clues and recommendations. You only have to set the most necessary and understandable settings, the rest are already ready and suitable for most cases. Later, when you fully understand how the bot works and trading is conducted, you can return to the fine bot settings. The «fast start» mode also works in simulation mode, you can create a test (virtual) bot and see how it traded in the last 60 days and what profit.