You can sell an effective bot configuration that you have created through our Marketplace.
To sell a bot configuration, you need to activate it in the list of all your bots here.
You, then, need to indicate the price of the configuration, and also add a detailed description of how one can work with your configuration, which will be available to the user for review. Describe the basic principles of your configuration, its features and the important points that the user should pay attention to while using it.
Be sure to include your contact information for feedback, this increases potential buyers’ trust in you and your product, as well as the likelihood of a purchase.
Important: Rules for placing bot configurations for sale in the marketplace.
To add a bot configuration to the marketplace:
- The bot description must contain useful information, at least 100 characters.
- A working contact information for feedback must be provided (email, telegram).
- You cannot use the IDs and names of other bots on the Marketplace as your own bot’s name.
- The price of the bot configuration you are selling must not be more than 0.01BTC
- Bots set on pause will be excluded from the marketplace until they are removed from the pause. In addition, users who abuse the passing of bots in order to mislead customers will be prohibited from playing bots in the marketplace.
For a bot to appear on the marketplace:
- The bot must operate without any changes to its settings for at least 7 days. When you change any of the bot's settings, including the name of the bot, the bot's wallet and the amount in it, the bot will not be shown in the marketplace until it has worked with the new settings for 7 days.
- The bot's deposit (the quantity of funds available in the bot's wallet) must be equivalent to at least 50 USD.