Bot statistics are available in the Statistics tab. Detailed statistics on bot cycles as well as orders in each of the cycles are presented.
Read the article in our blog with detailed information and screenshots How to look at bot statistics.
STATISTICS AND STATUSES OF THE BOT'S WORK CYCLES:
- The table of the output of the bot operation cycles for each cycle contains the following information:
- ID of the cycle, when clicked, we will go to the statistics of orders in this cycle.
- The start time of the cycle and the time when the cycle is completed.
- Whether the cycle is "long" (lasts more than 24 hours).
- What pair is the trade in.
- The number of orders in the grid and how many of them are executed.
- Current price on the exchange / Price for the bot to complete the cycle with 0% profit / Price for the bot to complete the cycle with the desired % profit.
- The size of the deposit that the bot operates on.
- Income in the main cryptocoin.
- Income in the second coin.
- Total revenue in BTC
Active - Highlighted in blue. Cycle in operation, active orders on the exchange. Canceled - The cycle is canceled. The cancellation occurred either as a result of updating the order grid to the current price, or the user manually canceled active orders. Completed - Highlighted in green. The cycle is completed normally, a profit is received.
ORDER STATISTICS IN THE CYCLE:
When you click on the number of the cycle, we go to the detailed statistics on the orders of this cycle. The order output table shows information about the entire grid of orders in the selected cycle. You can view all the data for each of the orders:
- The date and time when the order was created/canceled/completed.
- The Buy/Sell type.
- The traded pair.
- The sequence number of the order in the cycle.
- The volume of the first coin.
- The volume of the second coin.
- The current status of the order.
THE STATUSES OF THE ORDERS:
- Active - The order is active on the exchange. Highlighted in light green (if the type is Buy) or light red (if the type is Sell).
- Canceled - The Order is canceled.
- Partially canceled - The Order is partially executed.This happens when a large deposit is used and orders are large in volume, or when there are rapid price changes on the exchange.
- Executed - The Order is executed completely. Highlighted in dark green (if the type is Buy) or dark red (if the type is Sell).
A more detailed description can be found here.