The service commission is not taken into account in the statistics of the total income.
The exchange commission is taken into account in the statistics of the total income, but not always. In the case of spot trading on Binance, where the exchange commission is charged by the exchange in BNB, this commission does not count towards the total income.
We display separately in the trade statistics:
- for each executed order, the exchange commission in BTC and USDT.
- for each completed cycle, the exchange commission and the commission of our service in BTC and USDT.
- for each bot, the exchange commission and the commission of our service in BTC and USDT.
How is the exchange commission calculated?
1. The size of the commission is applied to the volume of the executed order and is converted to BTC at the rate at the time of the order’s execution, converted to USDT at Binance’s rate from the amount of the commission in BTC.
2. The size of the commission is taken from the exchange for each user account individually.
3. The total of the commission for the cycle is calculated from the total volume of executed orders in the bot's cycle. Both executed safety and take-profit orders are taken into account.
This is informative and convenient, since you can always see how much was spent on the exchange commission in each executed bot cycle.
4. In the case of futures trading on Binance Futures, the commission is calculated in USDT only. Please note that if you have BNB in your futures account and the exchange charges a commission in BNB, then this type of commission calculation will not be taken into account in our statistics.