Creating a bot for ETH/USDT trading pair on the GATE.io Spot exchange
Now we will show how to configure the bot for the trading pair eth/usdt, with the LONG algorithm on the GATE.io Spot exchange, with a deposit of 500USDT.
Below you can see our preferred settings, which minimize the risks when trading. You can skip the settings that are not shown in the screenshots, for a complete list of settings and a detailed description you can find here.
Learn more about how RevenueBot works and what algorithms are available.
You can create and edit your bot in the Bots tab.
To set up a new bot, open the Create Bot menu.
- Name the bot and choose the API key, here you can read how to create it.
- Pay of the fees in GT tokens must be activated on the "Profile" page of the exchange.
- In the advanced settings, we configure the logarithmic distribution of prices and the fixation of a partially executed order.
- Set the filter settings to start the bot.
Here you set the filters for starting the LONG bot based on trading indicators, such as RSI, CCI.
- Once all the settings are set you need to click Create New Bot button. The newly created bot appears in the Bots table and now you can run it.
Learn more about how to start the bot, how to manage the bot, how to stop the bot urgently, how to delete the bot.